Call on the trust lawyers near Cicero for estate planning. They have the necessary experience to guide you through creating the essential document in a less stressful and complicated process for your family. Their primary focus is making your wishes heard and assuring that your estate is easily managed through the grieving process by your family.
The Living Trust
Wills and trusts mean different things to different people. The important thing for the trust lawyers near Cicero is to help you prepare the best plan based on your current life situation.
For example, you may want some or all of your assets to be in a living trust. There are different kinds of trusts. A living trust is an agreement between the person creating the trust and the person responsible for the trust. Benefits to a living trust can include:
- Avoiding probate
- Avoiding unnecessary expenses
- Maintains the privacy of all parties
- And more
- A living trust’s terms can be changed or canceled at any time. That is, it is revocable.
Funding the Living Trust
Funding a living trust is by the transfer of property to the trust. That property can include:
- Real estate
- Titled and untitled personal property
- Bank accounts
- And more
- Assets not transferred to the trust are not owned by the trust and can be subject to probate.
Call or Click Today
Learn more about the trust lawyers near Cicero, Koch & Associates P.C. Attorneys at Law online at or call (708) 656-9900.